I resisted writing about Amazon Kindle sooner, not because it isn’t cool, just didn’t get the time yet. (only so many hours in the day)
Today I got inspired and submitted my Internet Marketing Blog to Kindle and was accepted, no problem. I did this for a couple reasons, I thought it could be a new source of traffic, and a possible a link back from Amazon. (a good thing!)
So what the heck is Kindle? I heard about Kindle, goofy name – I would have come up with something cooler, a while ago in an article in the Minneapolis paper. ( shows The Power Of A Press Release )
Now I normally don’t read the paper, but I saw one laying around with a picture of Jeff Bezos picture and this new device.
My 1st experience with it was when I went to order Twitter Power By Joel Comm. the book came in Kindle Format, so I had to download it for my iPhone.
Kindle is a Reading Device, that allows you to read books, newspapers, blogs and just about anything.
- Slim: Just over 1/3 of an inch, as thin as most magazines
- Lightweight: At 10.2 ounces, lighter than a typical paperback
- Wireless: 3G wireless lets you download books right from your Kindle, anytime, anywhere; no monthly fees, service plans, or hunting for Wi-Fi hotspots
- Books in Under 60 Seconds: Get books delivered in less than 60 seconds; no PC required
- Improved Display: Reads like real paper; now boasts 16 shades of gray for clear text and even crisper images
- Longer Battery Life: 25% longer battery life; read for days without recharging
- More Storage: Take your library with you; holds over 1,500 books
- Faster Page Turns: 20% faster page turns
- Read-to-Me: With the new text-to-speech feature, Kindle can read every newspaper, magazine, blog, and book out loud to you, unless the book’s rights holder made the feature unavailable
- Large Selection: Over 285,000 books plus U.S. and international newspapers, magazines, and blogs available
- Low Book Prices: New York Times Best Sellers and New Releases $9.99, unless marked otherwise
This is a pretty amazing device >> Get The Details Here!
Oh I almost forgot Steve Renner is now available on Amazon Kindle